Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Theme Inspiration - "Love Birds"

From time to time an idea for a wedding theme pops in my head, and I can't get it out. I'll share my latest one with you. The theme: "Love Birds!"

So where did I get my inspiration from? Target.
I registered at Target for my own wedding, and when I got the little register tickets in the mail to put inside of my shower invitations the inspiration hit me.


Once I saw those modern little love birds, I thought it would be a super cute theme for a wedding.


The overall look and feel of a "Love Birds" themed wedding would be light and springy. Think of the birds singing in early spring when buds are just starting to bloom on trees. The wedding's main color should be Robins Egg Blue with accents of green, soft white, and brown ~ very nature inspired. The theme would be carried out in every detail of the wedding including the invitations, programs, centerpieces, and favors.
For centerpieces I would use a small branch with a two little birds, and a few tealight candles would accompany the creation. Favors would be small nests with miniture "robin's egg" soaps nestled inside. A tag on the nest would say "From the Love Birds."


Here are a few images of inspiration:


1 comment: