Thursday, July 2, 2009

Calling All Wedding Vendors - Bridal Trade Show!

In looking around at all of the different wedding trade shows out there, I've realized it costs a pretty penny to participate in one. So I thought I would take things into my own hands, and put together a show of my own. I'm making my first big step to get some new clients, and I need some more of you Wedding Vendors to participate with me!

Here are a few details about my Bridal Trade Show:
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009
Location: The new Holiday Inn in Battle Creek
Cost: $150 for a booth with a 10' table and linen cover

Let me know if your interested in promoting your business, and having a booth in my show, and I'll send you some more official information!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for experienced wedding vendors for my sister’s wedding at one of her favorite Chicago event space. Have to hire vendors who gives their best to make her wedding a grand success. Hope will find best vendor soon.

    ReplyDelete