Thursday, October 1, 2009

Southern Michigan Weddings Examiner

Along with posting on my blog from time to time, I also write on-line articles for The Examiner. I am the Southern Michigan Weddings Examiner. Some topics of my articles include, wedding advice and tips, wedding ideas, local wedding vendors in Southern Michigan, and upcoming wedding events. I love that I have an excuse to do even more wedding related research, and that I get to share all of my findings! Follow all of my articles, and even subscribe so that The Examiner emails you each time I write a new one!

To visit my Examiner page click here.

Some of my most recent articles:

"Non-wedding fashion trends for your wedding dress, and where to find them in Michigan"
Read this article

"Fall wedding event in Kalamazoo, MI"
Read this article

"Promotional offers from Michigan wedding vendors"
Read this article

"Professional wedding makeup artist Julie Strating"
Read this article


Would you like to write articles for The Examiner? If you love writing about a certain subject (it can be anything - not just weddings) and you know a lot about it locally you should apply!

The best part - you get paid for writing the articles! Apply online today at www.examiner.com

Don't forget to put down that I, Sarah Britton, was your Examiner reference!

Happy reading . . . or writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment